Sunday, October 26, 2008

halloween special

I'm mainly focusing on the little dog in th monkey suit.It's so funny.
this yoda has my vote.He's a real funny one!
this Yorkie cheerleader is super cute!! I love how they included pom poms.
this possum dog is FUNNY. It even looks like one.
this is the Dog force. Captained by Superman. Accompanied by wonder dog and bat dog.
this turkey costume is super funny! It even look kinda real if your far away!
i honestly don't know what this dog is .I think it's a fairy.
This is another super dog!This greyhound is superman.
this spider pug is so cute. I like all of his legs!
i think this is a happy meal from McDonald's. It's funny theres fries,a big mac,a chef dog and a cookie.
i find this picture really funny. Dressing your dog up as a skunk that's funny!
i find this dog really funny looking! I think it's a princess? Not sure. It has ears that look like hair.
this is a classic dog look.It has the superman cape and outfit complete with fake hands!
this I've never seen before.It's a pig! It has a head ears and tail.
This wiener dog look super cute in this giraffe costume!












this post was made possible by my parents.


THANKS!!!!!!!

No comments: