Saturday, June 14, 2008

Do you make a good best friend


hey this is my first quiz so if it's bad please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay here goes nothing.Oh and if your Name is Brooklyn or Claire no need to take this you already passed!!!!

1. would you ever ditch me for a boy?
A) yes!
B) maybe
C) no!

2. Could you tell me ANYTHING?
A) no problem
B) I might be able to
C) are you crazy??? no!!!

3.If i needed a place to stay would you be there for me?
A) of course friends help friends right?
B)only if my parent didn't know
C) nope sorry i have plans

4.If you were out on a trip and i got REALLY hurt would you come home for me?
A) in a heart beat
B)if i could
C) Only if i was free

5.Would you cancel a date for my birthday party?
A)of course
B)i can't decide
C)only if he's willing to reschedule


If you answered mostly A's Your a true best friend
If you answered B's your no ready for the responsibility of being best friend
If you answered mostly C's your not a good friend at all



BYE
ps have a great fathers day!!! =) =)and the photo at the top is what best friends are
bye bye bye bye


1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

Dear Neve,
have I ever told you how good a friend you are? I miss you so much, I really want to see you over the summer do you already have plans? oh, and I finally cut my hair! remember when we used to paint in-the-nude with each other? ahhhh... good times, speaking of times maybe you could come to N.Y. over the summer? we could explore around the neighborhood, or I could go to California,or we could just constantly call each other. I have a phome in my room, so that could happen. Email me your phone number and what time is good for you, also maybe I could meet some of your new friends and you could meet mine (over the phone of course) can't wait. Luv ya always the best Brooklyn P.S. I'm starting to wonder why I diddn't email you this